Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here we go..

Ok, so here I am! I know no one knows me but I just decided that many of the blog websites I've seen have really shown the view of a pre-medical/ pre-allopathic students around their junior year and although it may seem pretty helpful at first it still leaves me wanting to know more. But the main reason I decided to start this blog is because I want prospective pre-medical students to get a clearer picture of what it will be like to become a doctor step-by-step. It would be even greater if more pre-med students could share their experiences or advice on my blog for MORE students to see! Although, I do not even have a clue what is in store for me right now, it's best I write it down, and who else to share it with than other pre-med students?

"Let's do the damn thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment