Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Blog

Of course I had to name my first blog,"First Blog!" But if you think about this is not necessarily my first blog because my first blog was ACTUALLY my first blog. Anyway, I am sitting here in my sister's apartment in CT while she's studying for her bar exam. Of course, I'm bored so I make a website right? Ok there may be something wrong with me. Maybe Ivory was right...(one of my friends) I am crazy. But I rather be crazy than normal. It's the normal people you really have to watch out for, or is that just the movies? Ok, so I am rambling. But anyways, yes, I DO want to be a doctor. However, I just finished reading one of those countless books on Google books, you know where they offer to see a preview of the book where you can pretty much read it without buying it? Yeah, that one. The author pretty much says that the best of the best of the BEST can get into med school. ONLY them, no one else. What about the smart students who want to become a doctor not just because they WANT to become a doctor but because they feel they not only want to help people, but they feel that hearing "Thank You" from a patient at the end of the day is the best gift God could have ever granted them? Trust me, I've seen it. I'm only a volunteer at the hospital and when people tell me "Thank You", it sure makes my day. Of course, everyone wants to be appreciated and I feel to me there are not too many other professions other than medical related fields where you can really make that much of a difference in people's lives. So this is the conclusion to my first blog and feel free to write what you feel if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them...if I can, but I'll do my very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment